Home Forums Club Development Twilight series scheduling 2014

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Christopher J Harris 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Jon Edwards

Some members who enjoy racing but struggle to make it to the lake on a Sunday have enquired if it would be possible to extend the Twilight series which runs on a Wednesday evening by moving the start time forward.

See here for more details.

What do you think?

• This topic was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by  Jon Edwards. Reason: correct link

Andrew Jones
    Keymaster

Having a few extra weeks is a good idea. However, I personally may struggle to get home and to the club in time, so I’d like to keep the time as is. One option may be to change the times for the additional weeks (would need to be well communicated…)

Possible longer series with alternating early late weeks?

Jon Edwards

Chris can you expand on what you mean by alternating early late weeks as I don’t understand. Thanks.

Alternating the start time according to the part of the season, e.g. 1830 hours for the first and last three weeks and 1930 hours for midsummer. The season could start earlier and finish later. Competition would allow competitors to choose a number of races (best positions or times) to be entered in the final calculation.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.